Publisher: David Wasilewski
Welcome to All Hell Let Loose!
Simple rules for fast playing 6mm WW2 Wargaming that encourage real-life tactics!
All Hell Let Loose is a set of WW2 late war wargaming rules designed and playtested to encourage real-life tactics. Although created specifically for 6mm (or 1/285th scale) miniatures the rules can be used for larger sized miniatures like 10mm with minimal changes.
The rules allow you to play at the scale you choose – either 1 model or stand of infantry represents 1 vehicle or squad/section of infantry or each model or stand can represent a platoon.
Optional rules let you dial up the detail and zoom in on the minutia of combat or skip them to play really big games more quickly.
Simple and adaptable late war European theatre army lists with each of the four major powers for that theatre included: British, American, Soviet and German.
A two-page quick reference sheet allows you to play without needing to reference the core rules and the rules include a photocopy ready counter sheet that provides counters for hidden movement, ambush and target markers for indirect fire and aircraft attacks.
- Fast play, simple rules that encourage real-life tactics
- All the rules you need to get started in one book
- Simple army lists for late war European eastern and western front
- Flexible figure scale and basing system
- Rules for the fog of war and for hidden movement
- Suitable for solo play all the way up to multiplayer club sized games
- No record-keeping or order writing necessary
- Optional rules for weather, darkness, engineers and high ground
- Photocopy ready counter sheet
- Photocopy ready quick reference sheet
Hardback, softback and pdf versions all available now on Wargames Vault