Publisher: Heartwizard Games
Speed up your game prep with the Wealthy District Mini Adventure Pack!
Any GM knows getting ready for a session takes a lot of time and creative juice. The Wealthy District speeds up prep time and helps with idea generation. In this book, you’ll find a collection of mini-adventures that give you everything you need to build sessions in the wealthy part of a magical city.
You get maps, 5 room dungeons and NPCs with personalities (they all need something). Each mini-adventure ends with more hooks to keep play going. They’re perfect when you need to speed up your planning.
Imagine taking your players through these wealthy locations:
- Parliament, Spellcaster Gardens, Antique Store, Infested Greenhouse, Witch Manor, Time-Cursed Library
This pack contains these mini-adventures:
- “The Parliament Problem,” “Death in Miniature,” “The Clockwork Job,” “Plants from Hell,” “The Witch Fog,” and “A Worm in the Books”
- Seven NPCs, all tied to a wealthy, exclusive neighborhood — and they all have problems that need solved and quests for the players
- Six locations with maps that can be dropped into any adventure that takes place in a wealthy area filled with aristocrats
- A d20 random table, with even more story starters
- A neighborhood map that ties all the locations together
- A story-based prologue to add flavor
- And more!
Build your adventure with these other books by Heartwizard Games:
- The Docks District — where the sea beckons, despite the danger…
- The Theater District – where shadows lurk behind the illusion
- The Market District — where freedom brings its own monsters…
- The Abandoned District — this wretched neighborhood repulses most…
- The Rough Part of Town — where danger crouches behind every corner