Publisher: Christian Toft Madsen
Beneath our feet is the mythological hollow world – a realm of dense jungles, putrid swamps and rugged mountains. Here a brave party will struggle for survival as they seek to fathom the unseen expanse and to prevent a once defeated god to rise again.
‘Journey to the Inside Out’ can be played as a stand-alone scenario or be used as the first installment in a trilogy of connected adventure modules each taking place in a different era.
The scenario can be used with Swords & Wizardry or any other early variant of game rules and is suitable for PCs level 2-4. Inside you will find:
- A 40+ page old-school module with a layout optimized for fast and easy interfacing.
- A challenging lost world setting with the possibility to toggle the complexity.
- Alternative suggestions for entry to the hollow inside.
- Downloadable maps for both players and the Referee.
- Story-points for a guided scenario and tables for sandbox and hexcrawl-style play.
- Advice for an ongoing campaign.
- Locations allowing the PCs to travel to another era within the setting.
- Unique new creatures.