Publisher: Onyx Path Publishing
City of the Towered Tombs
Abundant water! Rampant crime! Wealth and squalor beyond compare! And the best place on Mars to drink when you’re broke. Welcome to Vance, city of canals and chicanery!
- Archetypal Shakespearean characters to meet in the city, with full examples for each one.
- New locations with characters and story seeds, including the Palace of the Prince and the looming presence of the Prison Spire.
- Rival factions, with plot hooks for both their rises and their falls
About the Cavaliers of Mars RPG:
Return now to dying Mars in its last age of glory. A world of flashing swords and choking sands, of winking courtesans and lantern-lit canal cities. Mars, where romance and heartbreak are two sides of the same obsidian chit.
Where lost cities are buried in the dunes, and dry oceans stretch out between the last daring bastions of civilization. Where the First Martians, the monument-builders, are but a faded memory. And the Red Martians have become decadent and capricious in their last days.
Find yourself digging for someone else’s treasure in the lost tombs of Chiaro, or spitting defiance at the Roundhead priests of wild Ziggur, or dashing across the towered crypts of Vance with your long-lost lover. Lock steel with the Princess Invincible, even as your hand reaches towards your flintlaser for insurance.
Cavaliers of Mars includes:
- A vibrant setting with cultures, careers, characters, and dozens of locations, all organized to get you right into the world of Mars!
- An all-new system combining your character’s motivations, history, and beliefs with strategic swashbuckling action!
- Astrology, crafting, psychic powers, and much more!