When searching in various places, including homes, desks and the pockets of corpses, characters may on occasion stumble across notes and letters that contain meaningful or important information. They may also find notes and letters that are not. This supplement contains 100 notes and letters that characters could find in Lovecraft Country, focusing in or about Arkham. They may be simple letters about appointments or musings, or perhaps clues towards something more sinister. Keepers can use them as background colour, misinformation or as potential adventure hooks.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results:
- I’ve got what you want. Pop round when you’re ready. Ernie.
- It’s in a P.O. Box at the Post Office, but I don’t have any more details yet.
- It’s on North Garrison, but you can’t just walk in if you’ve not been before.
- Keep an eye on Potrello. I have information that suggests he’s vulnerable.
- Kroger’s delivery is going to be on Wednesday morning. Keep an eye out for it
One page is the front cover and one the front matter.