Publisher: Dungeon Masters Guild
Saltmarsh is preparing for war. Merfolk, locathah, lizardfolk and human alike are banding together to face The Final Enemy: the sahuagin. Their numbers are vast and their fortress, immense. When the council decides to put together an elite strike force to gather information before the main assault, will heroes rise to meet the challenge?
The Final Enemy is the fourth adventure of seven in the Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign book. It has the party going on a reconnaissance mission to a sahuagin lair followed by a full assault by the united peoples of Saltmarsh. The Final Enemy is a short adventure that is likely to take a few sessions given the immense size of the sahuagin lair. The focus of this adventure is on stealth and information gathering, although combat is likely inevitable for most parties.
In this document, we seek to make running The Final Enemy fun and memorable for you and your players, as well as giving you advice on how to fit The Final Enemy into a campaign. This document includes:
- Advice on pacing the story and keeping the adventure exciting.
- Alternate victory point tally method to give more depth to the first half of the adventure.
- 3 full scale battlemaps primed for VTTs by Franz Warm – the enormous maps of the Sahuagin Lair in full and vibrant color, ready to use with your digital tabletop of choice!
- DM’s Notes for quick and easy reference at the table.
- Monster Stat Blocks for every foe in the adventure arranged for swift and easy use.
Ghosts of Saltmarsh Complete DM’s Bundle
Purchase this product together with all our other content for Ghosts of Saltmarsh in a complete bundle and save more 33%!
The Complete DM’s Bundle for Ghosts of Saltmarsh is now available for Fantasy Grounds!
Like this product or have a question? Leave a comment, rating or a review, and let us know what you think! Also, check out our other products:
Ghosts of Saltmarsh
DM’s resources for other campaigns (click bundles to see individual products)
Compendiums, Rules & Player Options