Nybor’s Tome of Enchanted Wonders – wondrous items and expanded enchantment rules for 5th edition
by | Dec 3, 2020 | Dungeon Masters Guild |
Publisher: Dungeon Masters Guild
The definitive compendium of wondrous items for 5E Dungeons & Dragons
Nybor’s Tome of Enchanted Wonders provides you with 33 new and unique wondrous items, a quick and easy-to-use system for creating magic items, and enhanced enchanting rules!
Find short descriptions of each chapter, full page previews, and examples of magic items below.
- A complete guide to creating unique magic items using the 100+ enchantments in the book
- Expanded magic item crafting rules for player characters using recipes, specific spells, and exotic ingredients
- 33 unique and flavorful wondrous items for warriors and casters – and everyone in between!
- Take charge with the cloak of command or cut through your foe’s defenses with the empowering rod
- 100+ magic properties for wondrous items of varying power and rarity
- Each enchantment can be a magic item on its own – or combined to create unique and powerful magic items
- Add flavor with common enchantments and make class features pop with class enchantments!
- Rolling tables to help you create magic items at random and recipes that lets player characters enchant magic items on their own
LAYOUT & WRITING: J. A. Valeur.
EDITING: Kathleen Harrington, S. Valeur.
COVER: Zuzana “Ssapdra” Nemcová
INTERIOR ART: Bob Greyvenstein, J. A. Valeur, Adobe Stock.
Like this product or have a question? Leave a comment, rating, or a review, and let us know what you think! Also, check out our other products:
DM’s resources (click bundles to see individual products)
Compendiums, Rules & Player Options