Publisher: Dungeon Masters Guild
A Complete Guide to Adventuring details 92 pages of new character options and additional rules for D&D 5th Edition. The guide includes:
• 40 new subclasses for characters to choose from, with subclasses for every core class including the artificer.
• Two whole new classes, the adventurer and engineer.
• Eight additional feats to further customise your character.
• Over 50 new spells to choose from.
• New magic items and rule customisations that open new avenues for both players and DMs.
Created by James Shepherd (Twitter: @JayShepherd96)