Publisher: Micro RPG
Welcome to Milrose Manor, a spooky yet cute little haunted house where YOU as a ghost live . . . and haunt. Unfortunately, on every Full Moon, strangers invade your home—disturbing your peace. It is up to YOU to scare them off once and for all!
Spoopy Friends is a tabletop roleplaying game that utilizes a simplified version of the popular Micro RPG rules. The system uses dice, graph paper, and game tables to generate a random roleplaying experience for a single player controlling 1 to 4 ghosts.
It can also be played cooperatively or used as a simple roleplaying system for a traditional Game Master to run a game for a table of up to four adventurers. At its heart, Micro RPG is a dungeon crawler, but in the mind of the player, it is a full spooky adventure story waiting to unfold!
Publisher: Kylie Quillinan
The Eye of Horus is almost within Ankhesenamun’s grasp. She now knows it definitely exists and she even knows where it was hidden just a few years ago. But when she reaches her destination, what awaits her there is nothing like she had expected.
She was warned the gods wouldn’t allow the Eye to be easily found. She was told she might crave its power for herself. She didn’t take either warning seriously enough.
Ankhesenamun will be tested until she breaks and only then will the gods decide whether she is permitted to wield the Eye. But even if they decide she is worthy, will the price be more than she can pay?
Blending history and fantasy, The Amarna Age series is set in 18th Dynasty Egypt where the old gods have been worshipped for thousands of years and magic is a matter of belief. For readers of historical fantasy who enjoy magical realism and an ancient world setting.
Avengers #60, by Mark Russell, Greg Land, Jay Leisten, David Curiel and VC’s Cory Petit, sees Earth’s Mightiest Heroes getting judged — and Clint Barton/Hawkeye comes out just fine.
Publisher: Vindicated Entertainment
Become an Otherworlder! Swords, guns, and magic. Simple dice resolution, vast character creation, quick and deadly encounters.
Otherworlds is a tabletop roleplaying game inspired by many works of fantasy and science fiction. This game has been played for over a decade!
• Light And Easy Rules – We don’t want rules slowing your game down!
• Story Driven Characters – Characters are created from concept first, then game mechanics, meaning the game works for you and allows you to create the characters you want. Archetypes, classes, anything, are all yours to create!
• Keeping It Tight – Characters level up and acquire new skills, but won’t drastically gain tons of health. This keeps any adventurer on their toes around armed, weaker enemies and keeps things balanced, while still giving progression and expanding what you’re capable of!
• Limitless Potential – All rolls in Otherworlds have the chance to explode, meaning you keep rolling if you get a 6! These count as criticals and can be used in OR out of combat, allowing you to win the influence of a leader, gain a new title, learn a new ability, or forge a tale that will go down in history.
• 12 Unique Worlds To Discover – Each with immersive details to flesh them out!
• Engaged Combat – Combat is fast and lethal, keeping players more immersed. Players can also engage in the fight even when it’s not their turn (this means less players being on their phones!).
• Easy To Learn And Customizable System – Perfect for new Game Masters eager to run a system that works for them.
• Mix & Match – Enemy variants are easy to play, creating unique scenarios, strategies, and encounters!
• Simple d6 Resolution System – Roll 1d6, adding one or two dice for your abilities and creative input! If you roll the Difficulty Level, then you succeed!
Publisher: Oniric Comics
Three remastered Public Domain tales featuring two patriotic heroes await you in this issue!
– CAPTAIN FREEDOM – The Black Dragon
– CAPTAIN FREEDOM – The Bomb
– THE SPIRIT OF ’76
Cover by Pat Martinez